Register to receive eNEWS updates from Clarity
Subscribe to enews
Raise your team’s crisis awareness and crisis communication literacy with this comprehensive introduction to how the media report a crisis. The session examines how a crisis develops from a media perspective and is geared towards participants who have little or no experience with crisis media management.
A great introduction to dealing with the media in a crisis when you are charged with managing your organisation’s crisis media response, managing the media function, developing a crisis plan, or just need to build a greater awareness and understanding in your organisation.
You will learn:
- Why ‘no comment’ is the most dangerous thing you can say
- The difference between a crisis and an issue
- How the media report a crisis, and what they need from you
- How every crisis moves through three predictable phases
- The importance of crisis planning and preparation
- The challenges of being a crisis media spokesperson
- How others have managed crisis communication
Skill level: Beginner crisis media training
Duration: Two or three hour seminar depending on content selected
Number of participants: For groups of any size
Contact us for detailed costing and specifications for all your crisis media training needs.